Shop Hoagies' Page before you visit your favorite on-line stores
and many more of your favorite stores. Thanks for making Hoagies' Gifted
Your donations help keep Hoagies' Gifted Education Page on-line.
Support Hoagies' Page!
Beware of (and avoid!) scholarship services that charge for their service!
September 02, 2016
- Thousands of scholarships, many available for both rising freshman and
already enrolled college students...
- Find money for college, expert tips on financial aid,
find your dream school, even win a scholarship directly from FastWeb...
Gifted Resource Center Contest, Award & Scholarship Search
- Comprehensive contest listing...
ways to get more dollars for your scholar by Jennifer Mulrean
- A few key steps taken the year before filling out the FAFSA can go a long
way toward accurately portraying the money you have -- or don't have -- and
getting the aid you really need. But three strategies in particular can help
your chances, says Mark Kantrowitz, publisher of the FinAid Web site: Save
in the parent's name, Increase the number of children in college at the same
time, and Reduce your income. To that list, we add one more: reduce your
Private Colleges Financial Rankings
- How many $$$$ will the student have in loans upon graduation? How
much of the student's financial need is met with grants?
Primer on Economics for Financial Aid Professionals by Sandy Baum
- Approaches financial aid from a perspective that is too often ignored.
Written by an economist who has studied financial aid in depth, it asks aid
professionals to think more broadly than they otherwise might about both the
logic underlying the allocation of student aid and the potential impact of the
aid system on the behavior of students and...
- Explains how college funding works, the types of scholarships available,
how to find them and how to apply for them. the path to success in
earning scholarships has approximately three parts: ... 3. You must understand
yourself well enough to create a compelling portrait of who you are...
Colleges and Scholarships
- Links to nine free scholarship search services on the net!
- Free financial aid service offered by Sallie Mae. The database includes
thousands of private scholarships, grants, tuition waivers, internships and
fellowships, for all students, undergraduate through post-doctorate
- The SmartStudentTM Guide to Financial Aid
- Scholarships, grants, and financial aid are available to students in many
forms. The scholarships listed on this page are all guaranteed
- Jack Kent Cook Young
- Offers scholarships for highly able youth to provide them with
individualized educational services throughout high school and help them
develop their talents and abilities. Apply during 7th grade for high
- National Merit
- NMSC conducts privately financed annual competitions for
recognition and college undergraduate scholarships through its two programs;
NMSC also conducts competitions for special scholarships sponsored by
corporate and business organizations (PSAT / NMSQT)
part of the Quest Scholars Program
- Matches talented low-income students with college scholarships as well as
early admission (with excellent, and often full, financial aid) to top
- Educational loans, scholarships, seminars on paying for college...
In the USA
- "Everything you need to know to find the career and college that are best
for you" including application and scholarship information, under "college
- Scholarship Resource Network Express contains a
database of over 8,000 programs with a distribution level of over 150,000
awards for undergraduate and postgraduate students worth a total of more
than $35 million!
- U.S. Department of Education
- Direct loans, discretionary grant applications, and financial aid for
- Our scholarship search connects you to over 600,000 sources of financial
aidone of the Internet's largest databases