Shop Hoagies' Page before you visit your favorite on-line stores
and many more of your favorite stores. Thanks for making Hoagies' Gifted
Your donations help keep Hoagies' Gifted Education Page on-line.
Support Hoagies' Page!
No Child Left Behind: The Football Version
- All teams must make the state playoffs, and all will win the championship.
If a team does not win the championship, they will be on probation until they
are the champions, and coaches will be held accountable.
- All kids will be expected to have the same football skills at the same
time and in the same conditions. No exceptions will be made for interest in
football, a desire to perform athletically, or genetic abilities or
disabilities. ALL KIDS WILL PLAY FOOTBALL AT A PROFICIENT LEVEL.
- When players
arrive at any game with remedial skills in football for any reason, their
coaches will be penalized for their performance, regardless of how long the
players have been on the team. cjk
- If remedial
players do not achieve proficiency by the next statistically recorded game,
their coaches and athletic directors will be put on probation. After
several games of probation, coaches and athletic directors may be released.
Coach and athletic director probation and release will not be conditional on
the size of gains in the remedial players football skills; players must
reach proficiency. cjk
- Talented players will be asked to work out on their own without
instruction. Coaches will use all their instructional
time with the athletes who aren't interested in football, have limited
athletic ability or whose parents don't like football.
- All coaches will be proficient in all aspects of football, or they will be
- Games will be played year round, but statistics will only be kept in the
4th, 8th and 11th games.
- This will create a New Age of sports where every school is expected to
have the same level of talent and all teams will reach the same minimal goals.
If no football player gets ahead, then no football player will be left behind.